Hug-a-Bump® Pregnancy Back Support Belt SPD Pelvic Pain
Best selling Maternity Back Support belly Band Hug-a-Bump®
created by owner of Lafeenoire (me! Rachel)
Pregnancy SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® will improve your posture instantly
BEST USED SECOND OR THIRD TRIMESTER WHEN YOUR BUMP IS SIZABLE
Description: SPD Maternity Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® is a Proven and effective Pain Relief and Pregnancy support in 3 critical areas
- Hug-a-Bump® Pregnancy Back Support Belt SPD Pelvic Pain is specifically designed for women suffering back pain and symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction or Pelvic Girdle Pain (pregnancy support belt)
- Supports your growing baby bump, the hips and most importantly the lower back (lumbar region or small of the back)
- Endorsed by UK Midwives and Maternity Reflexologists globally
- Unique pregnancy innovation helping hundreds of women from Cornwall to as far away as Singapore and most countries in between.
- If the most special 9 months of your life are being spoiled by painful backache you MUST try the Pregnancy Back Support SPD Hug-a-Bump® today.
- Proven to help SPD sufferers worldwide.
- SPD now effects almost 1 in every 2 pregnancies
- Long upper straps hug your baby bump to you at right angles to your back.
- Reduces the weight strain absorbed by the pelvis ligaments
- Short straps fit snuggly under your bump so supporting the hips and relieving pressure from the weight of your bump
- Unique patented Lafeenoire corset offers support to your lumbar region (small of your back)
- Worn discreetly under clothes (please bear in mind, Support= substance so it will show if under tight fitting clothing)
- Gentle Hand wash or surface wash. Repeated machine washing or tumble drying will eventually miss-shape the straps ends
- The design's sizing is based on the average size of bumps measured at 12-20 weeks + (best from 2nd trimester)
- Hug-a-Bump® SPD Back Support Belt cannot cure SPD but it will go some way to relieve the symptoms and alleviate back and hip aches and pains.
- Correct positioning and use is essential to achieve desired results of pain relief.
- Lafeenoire takes no responsibility for any other pregnancy issues or symptoms during your pregnancy. SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® is designed to be safe and when worn correctly is a great Pregnancy Support Belt for the relief of chronic back pain and symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- Supplied in poly bag with instructions. As it is a newly manufactured product it may have a slight odour which is totally harmless and goes with an airing
- Gentle soap hand wash to retain shape long term. Machine wash Not recommended
- SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump®
- Labelled L/XL, 16/22 recommended from 2nd trimester when your bump is sizeable
- To be certain grab your tape measure and measure your current hip and bump size and calculate a growth of around 15% and you will likely fit within the same size as your above choice
If you need Help or guidance please feel free to ask the creator Rachel.
Simply CONTACT US we would love to hear from you
Hips measurement from 36" to 48"
Bump measurement from 36" to 50"
♥Wide boned corset area is worn at the rear with the rounded shaped edge to the top. This supports the lower (lumber) region of the back.
♥ Ensuring the longer straps are above the lower shorter straps, position the long straps around the widest part of your bump as though 'hugging' your baby bump to you.
♥ Upper strap with the short piece of velcro is positioned OVER the strap with the smooth softer velcro.
♥ Shortest strap should fit securely and firmly across the hips, offering support under the bump
♥ SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® is designed to support and immobilize the lumber region of the back (the small of the back)
♥ SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® will also help support the hips as well as hold your bump securely.
♥ No Pregnancy Support Belt can totally cure Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD otherwise known as PGP) or totally eradicate lower back pain but this product will go a long way towards relieving the symptoms of the problem.
♥ It will offer support to your back whilst lightening the strain by supporting your growing bump.
♥ SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® has been created in smooth soft fabric to sit securely under maternity clothes for your comfort
♥ SPD Maternity Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® can not cure SPD but it will go some way to relieve the symptoms and alleviate back and hip aches and pains. Correct positioning and use is essential to achieve desired results of pain relief.
Lafeenoire Maternity takes no responsibility for any other pregnancy issues or symptoms during your pregnancy. Hug-a-Bump® is designed to be safe and when worn correctly is a great Pregnancy Support Belt
Email us for further advice or information direct from the creator of the product.
Points to Remember: The two most important measurements for this product are the likely size of your baby bump and the changes in our hip size. Your bump size measurement is unlikely to become larger than the largest size the bands' long straps allow for. It may of course be smaller, hence the options available. This sizing is usually determined by your usual dress size. The measurement during your pregnancy that will differ most from your usual dress size, is the measurement around your hips. SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® can be adjusted in this area to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
Available in L/XL (fits 14 - 22)
If find it too big we can advise how to extend the velcro whilst your bum grows
Background: SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® was created during a pregnancy dogged with back and hip problems closely related to SPD. As a Mum Rachel saw a need for a product that was easy to wear , effective and comfortable .Launched in 2009 in the Health Page of the Daily Mail. SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® has so far helped hundreds of pregnant mums-to-be across the globe.
Remember: The two most important measurements for SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® are the likely size of your baby bump and the changes in our hip size. Your bump size measurement is unlikely to become larger than the largest size the bands' long straps allow for. It may of course be smaller, hence the options available. This sizing is usually determined by your usual dress size. The measurement during your pregnancy that will differ most from your usual dress size, is the measurement around your hips. Hug-a-Bump® can be adjusted in this area to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
*Please note: This product contains 5% Latex so do not purchase if you have an allergy to this substance.
This product is not shipped to the USA or Canada or to any location outside of the European Union
Recent note of Feedback:
Thank you so much for your amazingly quick delivery of the SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® for my daughter, Maddy.
She is thrilled to bits with it and can now walk again! It has made a massive difference to her SPD and her hospital physio said it is a better product than the support they were planning to give her.
She carries it in her handbag when she's not wearing it because she said she feels really vulnerable without it now, and her pain has reduced a lot so its a great success for us. She still has 13 weeks to go so it will get plenty of wear!
Thank you again for your brilliant service and I will thoroughly recommend you to anyone who is interested!
SPD Back Support Belt Hug-a-Bump® is the only maternity support belly band (pregnancy support belt) available with personal support and advice from its maker, so contact us today if you need any help or advice before you try this fantastic product. If you are seeking a great Pregnancy Support Belly Band or Pelvic Girdle Pain Support Belts you have come to the right place. The only pregnancy support band to focus on your back as well as your baby bump!
Disclaimer: This support is designed solely to relieve back and pelvic discomfort. It will not cure SPD. Any issues with your pregnancy during, after, or otherwise are not in any relation to using a maternity support belt, and as such the makers of this product are in no way liable or responsible for any unrelated or related pregnancy issues ( including and not limited to Miscarriage etc)