Buy post-pregnancy compression garments and postpartum body shapewear to reshape legs and compress in graduation up the legs
- Postpartum Gradient compression Compression Tights designed to be tighter at ankle level with pressure decreasing gradually up the leg
- Worn after pregnancy to promote good circulation, energize and enhance achy tired legs
- Helps to prevent unsightly swelling
- Ensures your postpartum recovery is comfortable
- Help to diminish belly fat whilst
- Compression has long been used to help prevent swelling and combat tired, achy feet and legs.
- Compression helps improve blood flow to promote better circulation.
- Compression products provide shaping support throughout the legs and hips and thighs.
As well as looking amazing on your legs , giving them support and great shape, there is a more serious use of Compression support tights
Post surgery :
for the prevention and treatment of swelling, vein inflammation, and blood clotting in blood vessels in the legs.
Prevent risk of potentially life-threatening blood clots or DVT which can travel into the heart and lungs.
Prevent lympheodema in the legs
Great for long journeys, particularly flights.
As in during Pregnancy, Compression tights relieve the symptoms of tired, swollen and achy feet and legs.
Pregnancy and Postpartum symptoms can include leg problems, like varicose veins, circulation problems, pain and painful oedema .
Compression tights help to increase the circulation by supporting the veins and blood in your legs, against gravity and assist the flow of blood back up to your heart and upper body.
During Pregnancy :
These tights are not suitable for during pregnancy but there are some available on the market. Please note: If using Compression tights during pregnancy please speak with your doctor Obs or GP beforehand