Caesarean Section Core Binder by Abdomend
Suitable post surgery for the following: Caesarean Section, Fibroid surgery, Illiostomy, Tummy Tuck, Hysterectomy, any Abdominal Surgery
Description: Caesarean Section Core Binder by Abdomend is suitable for post abdominal surgery for both women and men
- Caesarean Section Core Binder helps your tummy shrink and protects your incision as you recover from your surgery
- Previously known as 'Hem-It-In' this uniquely effective Caesarean Section Core Binder is 100% cotton covered elastic and can be worn immediately after vaginal birth or 2-3 weeks after a c section.
- Caesarean Section Core Binder (Hem-It-In) has a 6" Velcro® closure attachment pad.
- Sizes range from 6"-10" wide, so your size and support needs can easily be met.
- Comfortable and cool on the skin
- Great for wearing under clothing, for the discreet support needed as you get back to enjoying life with baby. Also great for post vaginal birth.
Features & Benefits:
- Wear your Core Binder for 2-6 months after Appendix Surgery, Tummy Tuck, Hysterectomy, Fibroid Removal, Hernia, C-Section, or Pregnancy.
- Belly Binding is a proven method to help you recover faster.
- Heal the incision, prevent any tearing, and get you back to being you!
- The support belt allows you to move more easily, support your back and stomach, while reducing pain.
- Be Confident in your body! Shrink hips and tummy, while reducing the scar and stretch marks.
- Reduce your pain
- Protect your delicate C-Section or abdominal incision
- Support your back and internal organs
- Encourages muscle memory
- Move in comfort while caring for baby
- Discreet and easy to wear under your clothes
- Comfortable and cool
Core Binder Size Chart
Small 8-10 32” - 38” 5" wide Weight 125-135 lb
Medium 12-14 34” - 45” 8" wide Weight 135-150 lb
Large 16-18 38” - 47” 8" wide Weight 150-165 lb